The Switchvox E530 has been designed with a server-class architecture and features cutting edge technology to ensure your organization stays connected. It is equipped with a quad-core processor, solid state drive, and the entire suite of advanced Unified Communications (UC) features available from Switchvox.
Digium Switchvox E530 Key Features
- Supports up to 600 phones
- Up to 200 concurrent calls
- Quad-core processor
- SSD storage
- iDRAC8 Enterprise with Lifecycle Controller
- Weight: 24 lbs including packaging
- Power supply: Internal 250W
- Dimensions: 19.5”D x 19.0”W x 1.7”H
- Appliance requires Switchvox 220.127.116.11 or higher
With the power to support up to 600 phones and 200 concurrent calls, the E530 is the best value, single server communications solution for midsize businesses available. The E530 is powered by Dell EMC hardware and offers Switchvox users additional features and benefits, including Next Business Day Parts and On-Site Service if required. The E530 is also embedded with the integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC). This built-in remote access tool eases system administration by sending alerts for server issues, enabling remote server management, and reducing the need for physical access to the Switchvox appliance.
- Brand: Digium
- Product Code: Digium-E530
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £2,600.00